Saturday, September 6, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes...Part II


The kids were sitting at the kitchen table waiting on me to finish making lunch. They were arguing about whatever a four and two-year old argue about when Ashlyn informed Aidan he was not being nice. She then proceeded to let me know...

"Mom, Aidan is not being nice."

"I'm sorry Ashlyn. What isn't he being nice about?"


"I don't know, but I think we should get rid of him. I think we need to get a new Aidan...at Wal-Mart."

Ahhhh, we have taught them well. Nice to see that our four year old realizes that practically everything in our world comes from Wal-mart. Sam Walton must be doing back flips in his grave!
________________________________________

I was walking down the stairs with the three A's. The dogs were down below anxiously awaiting our arrival. Ashlyn made it down the stairs first and after announcing her first place standing - aka "I win" - she stopped suddenly. She made the most peculiar, "bitter-beer" face and exclaimed, "Lady smells like dirty Cheerios!"



P. U. - Hilarious...

1 comment:

Jerry Welch said...

Dirty cheerios - that's what my rental car smelled like last week.

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates