Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Pumpkins at the Patch

On Friday, we met some friends for an afternoon at the pumpkin patch. The kids wandered through the hay maze, rifled through baskets of baby gourds, and splashed in the sprinkler run-off (well, at least my boys did). Here are a few photos from our excursion...



Middle "A" in the maze



Big Sister LOVES to pick flowers!



Baby "A" checkin' out the pumpkins...I think he found just the right one!



Big brother and little brother comparing gourds...too cute.



My sweet middle child (such mischief behind those big blue eyes).


(photo courtesy of JC Originals Photography)

Thanks to Jill and her amazing photography, more pics from our outing can be seen on her blog.

3 comments:

Jill Cornelius said...

I'll get you your money the next time we're together. LOL! Thanks for the compliments!

Heather said...

CUTE pictures!

Billy Self said...

I was looking forward to a full report on the adventure run back to the house. Was it safe? Did cars show you respect and room?

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates