Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sugar Free Me

It's always good to have goals that are difficult but still attainable. I also think it's important to award oneself for accomplishing goals....even for sticking out the tough days while striving for the end result.

I workout 2 hours a day, 4-5 days per week. I eat healthy for the most part, but my one true weakness is sweets. I don't overly consume sweets by any means but they are definitely a part of my diet. Sometimes on a daily basis. Truth be told, on a bad day they probably sneak in more than once. And with this I have decided it is time for a new challenge...a new goal.

For the next 30 days I will not consume any refined sugars...and hopefully live to blog about it.

Overall, I am satisfied with my appearance. I am extremely happy with my physical health. But I'm ready to take it to the next level. I also signed up with a personal trainer for the next 8 weeks who is fully aware of how hard I want to push my body. I'm ready...let's do this!

Today is the first day of a 30-day adventure.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates