Sunday, March 21, 2010

SFM - Day Two

I was feeling pretty good about yesterday...thinking to myself I didn't have any sugar except one cookie. But DANG it! That is a big fat zero for day one. It may sound a bit harsh but this is not something where I can, kind of, succeed. It's a pass/fail. And yesterday I failed.

Cravings weren't too terribly strong. Like I said yesterday sweets are not a huge part of my life. But the true kicker was watching labels and actually seeing how much sugar is in EVERYTHING. That's where the tough part comes in. So I've decided to view this as more of a raw food challenge...organic if you will. Staying away from sugar is actually pretty easy if I don't eat anything that comes in a box. Woah - did I just say that out loud!? This may be tougher than I originally thought.

This will also be an experiment with new foods and flavors. I'm sure I'll find some recipes along the way that quench my sweet tooth and I'll be sure to share them. Day two - up and running.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates