Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Tour of Homes 2008

BooMamaChristmasTour

Tis the season to be jolly! A blog that, dare I say, I am addicted to (Bring the Rain) invited readers to partake in BooMama's 2008 Christmas Tour of Homes. And what better way to share in the joyous birth of our Lord Jesus Christ then to post pictures of my humble abode?!

The outside of our house...


"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care..."

This Nativity was given to us as a wedding present. It is from Frankenmuth.

A few of my snowmen on the cabinet in our foyer.

I stole this idea from Cottage Living Magazine...(I realize I don't live in a cottage).


O Christmas Tree...a gift from my sweet husband two years ago.

Have a Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Dianne said...

You have very nice and homey decorations. Love your tree and nativity scene!
Merry Christmas!
Come on over.
Dianne
www.diadsie.wordpress.com

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

Beautiful and YEE-HAW... from a fellow Texan (native) and metroplex resident.

:)

Jen said...

Looks nice! Love the window (is it a window) hanging above the buffet/table.

Lisa said...

Lovely decorations. I enjoyed touring around.
Lisa
www.houseofmanyblessings.blogspot.com

Lesley said...

how great does your house look....wowie

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates